- ReCoin: A user script for adding relative completeness annotations to Wikidata. Developed by Albin Ahmeti in the context of the TaDaQua project
- COOL-WD: A completeness tool for Wikidata. Developed by Radityo Eko Prasojo and Fariz Darari [O10, O13]
- MAGIC: A tool for reasoning about the completeness of relational databases, implementing functionalities from [C1], and more. Developed by Ognjen Savkovic, Paramita Mirza and Alex Tomasi
- A dataset of about 2000 crowdsourced completeness assertions for YAGO and Wikidata.
- Java script to calculate optimal recrawl frequencies [C6, O9]
- GeoCompleteness: An (incomplete) prototype for showing reasoning about the completeness of geographic data [O4, O7]
- Lookslikescanned: A website to make PDFs look appear like scanned